Guidelines on Registration
Make sure you have the following ready: Original copies of documents: birth certificate/declaration of age, primary certificate, SSCE certificate/statement of results, LGA indigene letter, JAMB (UTME) slip, two passport photographs; Photocopies of all the documents; A copy of the printed application form.
- Visit matric.udusok.edu.ng and generate an invoice for payment of Matric admission acceptance fee (N1,000.00). Take the invoice to any bank and pay into UDUS STA e-collection account. Collect receipt of the payment. Note you can do this at any time and at any bank before confirmation.
- Take the receipt (with a photocopy) to the venue of confirmation (School of Matriculation Studies) to collect one file and a Medical Report Form
- Complete the file and form and affix one passport photograph on the file
- At the same venue, present your receipt for the payment of the acceptance fee and collect your Confirmation Letter.
- You need to present the original copies of your documents for verification.
- Go to any ICT center or internet cafe and login into your account (at matric.udusok.edu.ng) and generate an Invoice for the tuition fee.
- Take the invoice to any bank and pay the N55,000.00 tuition into UDUS TSA e-collection account. Collect receipt of the payment. Verify your payment at matric.udusok.edu.ng.
- Deposit a copy of the receipt with the Financial Officer at the confirmation venue and have your copy duly stamped.
- Go to the University Clinic at the City Campus for medical check-up and certification
- Now go back to the School of Matriculation Studies and present the following to the Administrative Secretary:
- All the photocopies of documents listed above.
- A duly signed original copy of Medical Report Form and photocopy of the Invoice.
- One passport photograph with your name and Admission Number clearly written on the back
- Make sure you append your name and signature correctly against your Admission Number on the Registration Book
Congratulations! You are now a student of the School of Matriculation Studies.
Please note that the registration exercise starts on Monday 31 May, 2021 and you are to only to report on the day you are invited for the registration.